GENERAL INFORMATION AND CLARIFICATION TEXT ON THE PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION LAW
This information and lighting text is intended to inform and enlighten Data Owners during the collection,acquisition,storage,sharing and protection of personal data in accordance with the Law on Protection of Personal Data Nu.6698 and related poet legislation adopted on 3/24/2016.
According article of 10 of relevant law regarding the conditions and purposes described below and the date to be processed in accordance with the law in order to fulfill our clarification obligation,this informational text is presented to you for your information and review.
1. Definition of Data Controller:
As defined in Article 3 of Law Nu.6698,the data controller has been identified as ‘’The real or legal person who determines the purposes and means of processing personal data,who is responsible fort he establishment and management of the data logging system’’.
In this context, Gencer Ambalaj has the responsibility and controller of the Data Officer for the processing of personal data, and the fulfillment of the information and clarification obligation is provided by this clarification text.
2. Legal Basis and Reasons for Processing Personal
In case of obtaining personal data, which is clearly defined in the Law on the Protection of Personal Data Nu. 6698, these data are processed within the scope of Articles 5 and 6 of the relevant Law.
In this context, your personal data will be processed based on the following legal reasons, and in cases other than the stated legal reasons, your consent will be requested for processing your Personal Data.
Legal instruments by law;
- In particular, the Court and authorized public officials request so that information can be provided when requested from authorized public institutions and organizations,
- The fulfillment of legal obligations and the use of rights arising from the applicable legislation,
- It is deemed necessary in order to fulfill the obligations arising from the establishment, performance and conclusion of the contract,
- The processing of personal data by our company is mandatory for the establishment, use or protection of the rights of our party or you or any third party,
- The processing of data is mandatory for the legitimate interests of our Company, provided that the person is protected from basic rights and freedoms, (Execution of satisfaction evaluation activities of existing customers, organization and event management, financial-accounting transactions, execution of audit processes, execution of occupational health and safety activities, Court, etc. fulfillment of notification obligation to authorized public institutions, etc. as per transactions)
- That the person who is unable to disclose his consent due to the actual impossibility or whose consent is not granted legal validity is required to protect his or her life or body integrity,
- The Personal Data has already been made public by the person concerned,
- The facility for a right is that data processing is mandatory for use or protection. Personal Data, which is not for the purposes we listed above, will be processed by the consent of the person concerned. Personal data acquired and processed under the law may vary depending on the legal relationship between our Company and the data interest. Personal data may be collected by our Company in accordance with the law through different platforms (The visit and use of the website through the input of information such as manual roads, verbal/written statements, electronic channels, forms on the Gencer Ambalaj website, or name, last name, job, or private email address, or pages accessed using the user name and password, are part of the activities and activities carried out by our Company)
- The Personal Data obtained by our Company shall be obtained, stored, updated and processed as long as the terms above are met and/or open consent is available.
3. Collection of Personal Data, Purpose of Processing
Your Personal Data acquired by us through our website or by other means mentioned above will be processed by us for the following purposes :
Making the necessary planning, evaluation and work by our business units in order to benefit our customers from the products and services we offer as Gencer Ambalaj;
- Providing information on advertising and marketing activities for the products and services we offer, conducting business communications activities,
- Execution of Marketing and Customer Relationship Management studies,
- Organizing corporate communication and other events, campaigns and invitations in this context and informing them about them, Conducting market research studies;
- Follow-up and evaluation of requests, suggestions and complaints from relevant persons, customer management and planning within this scope, evaluation studies in all areas;
- Ensuring the sustainability of all activities carried out within the scope of Gencer Ambalaj, improvements and supervision of persons and companies with whom we have contractual relations;
- The implementation of human resources policies,
- Ensuring the legal and commercial safety of the people in whom Gencer Ambalaj is in a business-service relationship,
- Infrastructure, energy, etc. operated by Gencer Ambalaj ensuring physical safety and control of facilities and affiliates;
- Planning and envisage of occupational health and safety processes;
- Exercise of legal rights using such information, use of information on the history of transactions after the termination of the existing legal relationship with the person/entity concerned as evidence in case of conflict;
- Planning, reporting, visitor/customer statistics and similar reviews as part of their activities and/or compliance with relevant legislation, the provision of information requested by the public institutions and institutions, and the fulfillment of reporting obligations,
- Verification of identity of persons who transact or are transacted on behalf of persons through the website/mobile applications, visitors and recording of address and other necessary contact information,
- Coordination, collaboration and development of efficiency among units covered by Gencer Ambalaj,
- Ensuring the safety of the website and other electronic systems and physical environments established by Gencer Ambalaj,
- Development and improvement of Gencer Amabalaj’s human resources, public relations and marketing policies,
4. The Rights of Data Owner
The rights of real/legal persons whose personal data has been processed to Article 11 of the personal data protection law are as follows;
- Learning whether personal data is processed or not,
- If personal data has been processed,requesting information about it,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used for their purpose,
- Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred to within country or abroad,
- Requesting that personal data be corrected in the event of incomplete or mishandled, and request that the transaction in this context be notified to third parties where personal data is transferred,
- Asking for the removal or destruction of personal data if any of the reasons that require processing are eliminated, and ask for the transaction to be notified to third parties where personal data is transferred, even though it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the personal data protection law and other applicable law,
- Objecting to the appearance of a result against the individual by analyzing the processed data through the individual automated systems,
- Requesting that damage be remedied if personal data is damaged due to illegal processing.
In order to use the rights mentioned above, distinctive identity/registration information and right to be used and explanations regarding this matter will be processed as a written request, in accordance with Article 11 of the Personal Data Protection (KVK) Law No. 6698, if it is sent to the head office address of Gencer Ambalaj Ind.Trade.Co.Ltd., "OSB 4.Kısım Ahmet Nazif Zorlu Bulvarı No: 10 Yunusemre/MANİSA" via registered mail with return receipt.
5. Assessing the Claims of the Data Owner
After you have been submitted to our company in other ways determined by the written or Personal Data Protection Board, your application is free of charge as soon as possible Pursuant to Section 1 of Article 13 of the KVK Law No. 6698, the claims submitted regarding the use of the rights stated above will be finalized and will return to us through your contact information. (However, if the transaction also requires a cost, the rate set by the Board may be charged)
6. Links to third party websites (links)
Our company web site may contain links to websites that are third-party. Our Company does not accept any responsibility for the privacy policies of these sites and in no sense will these Web sites be guaranteed to comply with all relevant legislation and regulations in force. It would be helpful to review the privacy policies of each of these sites before disclosing any personal data.